There a number of ways to improve your credit score, which all differ for different credit bureau’s. We have tried to provide the most achievable ones here.
Your credit score can be improved by taking actions which improve your risk profile. Our Credit Score page (link) will list information on what you’re doing well and not so well when you get your free credit score.
Some (but not all) factors which affect your credit score are:
- Too much debt
- Late payments on accounts
- Number of credit accounts open
- Number of years of credit history
- History of account repayment
- Number of credit requests
You can read more about improving your credit score here.